Monday 26 November 2007

Conclusion about this period

After this period of learning of Media&Cyberculture, I got a basic understanding of the concepts in this interesting course. At the same time, I made a primary cognition of the real part of culture within it.

Through my reading, watching and collection of the related resourses, I got my personal view and question about this course. And I shared my view with classmates through the disscussion.

In reality, the best point of this course is the type of the assessment, which is asked to finish with a Blogger and Wikispaces. It's really a good way to show the outcome of cyberculture learning. The WEB2.0 is one of the most important and useful invention in the cyberculture.

In my opinion, Blogger is much better than Wikispaces, for it is easy and convenient to use. As a member of WEB2.0, the participation is very important, so this easy way for user seems much more important. At first, I always made some mistake with the management with wikispace. SO as to I had to delete all my work to make a new one. It's a calamity to everyone as me.

But in the steady aspect, Blogger will lose the user for it's fallibility. I lost my post sometimes, which makes me have to republish my post. It's a evil to data and users, even itself.

It's a quite interesting world of Media& Cyberculture.

No comments: